This is one of the best Samples Human Resource (HR) Analyst Job Application Cover Letter based on Curriculum Vitae (CV) ,Resume, Format and template created by atoznewtips.com that you, as the fresh graduate and the the experience one, can use as the reference, recommendation and guidelines to write an impressive cover letter that hopefully will lead you to have job Interview for Human Resource (HR) Analyst job. All samples cover letter for Human Resource (HR) Analyst should be at least as the following.
Cover Letters for Human Resource (HR) Analyst Jobs
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Date: March 2, 2008
12345, Park Avenue South
New York, USA 12345..
With reference to your advertisement in today’s issue in atoznewtips.com, I should like to apply for the position of HR Analyst you offered.
I have completed Master of Arts, Human Resources and Organizational Management and have experience from SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER, Columbia, MD as an HR Analyst for the last two years with the tasks and responsibilities focusing on
- Full Life Cycle Recruitment and Interviewing of candidates to identify qualified candidates based on skills, knowledge, education, experience, etc.
- Negotiating job offers, including salary, benefits, etc.
- Checking all references to verify eligibility of qualified candidates
- Counseling all candidates on job opportunities, recruitment techniques, interviewing skills, and career paths
- Identifying recruitment sources and maintaining contact with eligible candidates throughout the recruitment process
In addition, I have good communication, writing skills, proficiency with computer literate such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point and Internet (see my resume in detail).
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experiences will be helpful and useful for you as the further consideration. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to discuss about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your attention and consideration.
2. Letter of appreciation
3. Letter of recommendation
If you find this cover letter effective to get the job you have been dreaming of, Please freely share this sample cover letter to your friends who are looking for the same job. Anyway, you are still free to edit and customize the sample cover letter created by atoznewtips.com.
WISE WORDS: “NEVER PUT OFF WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY UNTIL TOMORROW” GOOD LUCK