This is the free Sample Perioperative Nurse Job Interview Questions and Answer that you can use when you’re about to have job interview for Perioperative Nurse jobs. Make sure that you know the details of the interview due to the fact that the interview questions are sometimes tricky and misleading. Please share this job interview questions and answer if you find it helpful.
The possible Job Interview Questions and answers for Perioperative Nurse position:
1. Why you have decided to make your career in the field of nursing?
Well sir, from my early age, I wanted to be the Doctor but due to miserable condition my family can’t affords it. So I have decided to take the certificate and degree in the field of nursing to give myself little bit satisfaction.
2. Do you think you are the right person for this job?
Yes sir, I have the experience of few years in this field as well as degree and certificate holder in the area of Perioperative Nursing.
3. Suppose, we have given a chance to be the part of this organization, what will you do for us?
Well sir, I would like to do my work sincerely and honestly.
4. Do you have any previous experience in this field?
Yes sir, I have an experience of few years in this field. You can also give your answer to this question by saying “No”, if you don’t have any experience regarding the field.
5. Where do you see yourself in the coming five to ten years?
Sir, in the coming five to ten years, I will be one of the famous personalities in this field.
6. Is there any characteristic in you which you would like to change or have you ever tried changing it?
Well sir, I always want to do the work fast but cannot able due to want of showing the accuracy in my work, although I have improved a lot in this characteristics.
7. Finally, how will you cope up with the stress?
Sir, I will try to handle my stress through putting my mind in some good purpose and causes like that of enjoying and entertaining with the patients and try to give relief to them from their stress as well as my stress.